Wednesday 21 December 2011

Minimalistic Lifestyle

I love looking at homes that have that minimalistic look, okay so it some cases it looks bare, not a home, but it's the de-clutter that I fancy. My room, my mess, my uncontrollable small room seems to shrink more and more everyday. I literally have hardly any floor space.

I have more stuff than maybe I should? But at the same time I have 24 years worth of possessions stuffed into a box room. But at the same time I feel I shouldn't have as much as I should.

These are some photographs of bedrooms I have that I think "I want my room to be just like that!"




















Photo credits: Lovely RoomsHemnetHome&Interiors

Realistically I doubt very much I could fit a double sized bed in my room, or if I did there will be no room left. But I am getting to big for my little bed. But the idea of having a simplified room where I don't feel like a mess because of the mess in front of me would be such a plus in my hectic life.

No comments:

Post a Comment